When are we going to develop teleportation already?What I would like to do is be on the other side of the planet every now and then without disrupting my life here at home and without breaking the bank. Everything just seems so expensive these days and travel is way up there... not that I would imagine teleportation would be got on the cheap, but still.
When I went to Epcot Center as a child, I, along with countless other doe-eyed dreamers, was promised flying cars and people in silver jumpsuits. I don't specifically remember teleportation being mentioned, or showcased but I'm sure it was part of the package. Frankly, I'm feeling a little ripped off by the scientific community. While they spend hours and dollars helping men artificially get it up, finding new places to put cheese on a pizza and blowing up the moon, I'm stuck here in Toronto while there are arms that would welcome me in warmer climates.
There are far greater things in the world with which to be concerned. I am aware of this, however, I find myself in the midst of a pity party and just needed to gnash my teeth and curse the heavens because surely, no one will do it for me... nor should they.
Get me the f**k outta here!

No comments:
Post a Comment